NID-2050 Proximity Probe Signal Simulator is a battery operated instrument which is used to electronically simulate outputs from various types of Proximity Probe Drivers. The device can be used as stand-alone device or it can be PC driven via embedded USB communication.
In PC mode the device provides all the benefits of a stand-alone mode, with the difference that includes a number of useful tools that make it easier to use. Thus, for example, the software contains a database of Proximity Probes major manufacturers in the area of vibration and also has the option of “Customer defined”. By using the profile enables storing of data settings for future use.
NID-2050 Proximity Probe Signal Simulator is suitable for checking and calibration measurement lines for dynamic and static parameters analysis.
Gap function allows quick verification of Proximity Probe position against the target object. Device is especially optimized for Machinery Monitoring Systems (MMS).
- Simulates various proximity probes signal outputs
- Fully compliant with the requirements of ISO 20816 standards
- Operates in two modes: stand-alone and PC based
- The software includes a sensors/transmitters database
- Automatic creation of reports in PC mode enabled
- Menu-driven operation
- Multi language menu
- Metric and Imperial units
- PC connection
- Battery operated